key code coupone not working for LE upgrade.

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sent in a webform too. I would like to upgrade during the sale but it won't use my key code as coupon for the upgrade pricing.
Can you help with this?
I would like to be playing with the full version tonight 8)

Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

riley4reason wrote:I sent in a webform too. I would like to upgrade during the sale but it won't use my key code as coupon for the upgrade pricing.
Can you help with this?
I would like to be playing with the full version tonight 8)

Thanks! Riley
:?:
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

I might be interested in this upgrade, when you do get it working (:?) would you mind letting us know your initial impressions over LE for the extra $s.
Thanks
Don

P.S. Sorry if you thought that this might be the answer to your code issue :)

don1thedon wrote:I might be interested in this upgrade, when you do get it working (:?) would you mind letting us know your initial impressions over LE for the extra $s.
Thanks
Don

P.S. Sorry if you thought that this might be the answer to your code issue :)
Attila repaired it by the time I got this morning. I'm in the CST.
I wanted the idea tool and I'm learning rather quickly using the mouse hoover pop up help, that's is a big plus. not enough time yet to check results but right click menus, help menus, layout, is really nice. I'm wanting to run the 64bit VST but I'm having trouble getting it to authorize so I'm going to email Attila and see what I need to do.

From looking at the parameters in the idea tool and past experience, I'm sure I'm going to be very happy with this.

Report more after VST is working.
Thanks! Riley

Thanks for the early feedback Riley, go have fun!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”