Missing 1st beat as VSTi in Cubase 7

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As explained in the title.

I created a .gif file to show the recorded MIDI output is also missing the 1st beat, but I can't see how to attach a file to the forum or to the support request page.

I thought this might be a Halion issue so I tried with EZDrummer with the same result.

EDIT: If I delete the recording and then do it again, the first beat is now recorded successfully.

I forgot to mention, this is only a problem with the 1st beat of the 1st bar.

I think Attila has encountered this before (seems to me) and had fixed it. Now it's back.

You might try putting a measure of silence in first. Start your song in measure 2 or someplace rather than first beat.

Sometimes, when using measure 1 as the start, I can't get first note to play but hit stop/play and it starts then.

HTH!

Happy Musiking!
dsan

I think this is not so much an RC problem as a DAW/VST problem. I have a lot of issues with Togu Audio Line's plugins not starting until Beat 2 of Measure 1, but other VST plugins work fine. And often, this has little to do with RC... some things just don't line up.

this is some strange thing for years. it only occurs when you have a short (one bar or so) region which is looped. when you expand the loop region (for example you copy the 1st bar and make the whole loop range longer) the problem should be solved.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”