Tip: How to embed images into forum posts

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
KVRian
1334 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:38 am

Just figured this out... if you do a screen grab through snipboard, AND you don't have the payed membership plan, they blur the image a little bit. However, if you do the screen grab offline and then just drop the image in to snipboard, the image isn't affected.

KVRAF
4246 posts since 21 Mar, 2020 from Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:48 am

Seems like a lot of hassle to go through when you can just use the KVR attachment function!
Bah! Humbug!

KVRAF
4606 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:13 am

BluGenes wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:38 am
Just figured this out... if you do a screen grab through snipboard, AND you don't have the payed membership plan, they blur the image a little bit. However, if you do the screen grab offline and then just drop the image in to snipboard, the image isn't affected.
I always pasted the image into snipboard, that is why I did not realize that :dog:
Good tip! :tu:
Erisian wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:48 am
Seems like a lot of hassle to go through when you can just use the KVR attachment function!
Right, but you have to save your image as a file. For me two paste operations (image to snipboard, URL from snipboard to KVRAudio) is much quicker. But thanks, I did not know you could place an attachment as an inline image. I always learn something!

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne
Holiday Sale 40% off RapidComposer, Melodya, Syne until December 31!

KVRAF
4246 posts since 21 Mar, 2020 from Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:18 am

musicdevelopments wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:13 am
Right, but you have to save your image as a file. For me two paste operations (image to snipboard, URL from snipboard to KVRAudio) is much quicker.
Understood. :tu:
Bah! Humbug!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”