Structure selection

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! Having nice holidays !?
Is it possible to select line 2 and line 4 for exemple to show up in composition view ?
Is there a video showing various use of the structure I did'nt find it on RC website.
I'm trying to use the shortcuts to select various parts and lines. How do you make it happen it does'nt work for me:

MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Hello !
I'll add: I think that on the master track the strips of the structure should be elastic, like the timeline (pulled - increased the length, the mouse squeezed - reduced the length of the part of the structure).
+ and a new crash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Boone777,
Boone777 wrote:Is it possible to select line 2 and line 4 for exemple to show up in composition view ?
No, you can only edit a single line, a part or the whole composition. There is no way to select multiple lines to show.
Boone777 wrote:Is there a video showing various use of the structure I did'nt find it on RC website.
I'm trying to use the shortcuts to select various parts and lines. How do you make it happen it does'nt work for me:
Sorry for the confusion, the shortcuts should not be displayed there. These are shortcuts from a very old version. At the moment there are no shortcuts for selecting various parts or lines.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

lulukom wrote:Hello !
I'll add: I think that on the master track the strips of the structure should be elastic, like the timeline (pulled - increased the length, the mouse squeezed - reduced the length of the part of the structure).
Hello lulukom, good idea! Added to my to-do list which is getting longer instead of getting shorter...
lulukom wrote:+ and a new crash
I think I managed to fix this crash. Thank you!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”