Changing first note in phrase

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seldoms work for me maybe there is a setting I don't understand.
I was able to change it for 1 time on 2 of the 3 phrases (copies) and it stucked now I can't change it anymore. The last copy I'm not able to change it at all.

MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

In settings, it is possible that default lock to scale may be on which could do that..

Would that be in general settings ? I can't find it anywhere, track, master , generator..
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Ok in new projects it still works but I can't find why in older project.
Also Why when selecting first note all the notes of the melody generator goes to that note. I play with all settings and regenerate they just wont move.

that setting is in Settings -> Misc - Editing .. the last setting "lock to scale"..

Ok found it will see if it selected in the old project.

I can't find an explanation for this :( I tried the same.
Boone777 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 pm Also Why when selecting first note all the notes of the melody generator goes to that note.
This is because you selected a first note which is out of the allowed G2-F4 note range. The melody generator is not smart enough to warn you that you set conflicting initial conditions.
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”