Tutorials&Theory that could be applied in RC

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
iXaarii
KVRist
110 posts since 5 Jan, 2019

Post Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:24 am

yeayy!! excitement and amazement sharing!!! So happy about that.

iXaarii
KVRist

Re: Tutorials&Theory that could be applied in RC

Post Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:38 am

https://youtu.be/_r6ftqp1bkA

Dorian does rock! Amazing how emotionally moving the tune ends up being.
Besides the very cool Dorian use what I found interesting was that refreshing chord change.

iXaarii
KVRist

Re: Tutorials&Theory that could be applied in RC

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:13 am

https://youtu.be/9zr3lwx9VyM
for a long time i've been thinking how great and if it would be possible that RC does this kind of "expanding". In my imagination i imagine level 1 to 2 should be doable, maybe even one to 3, and of course 1 to 4 would be legendary.
To have a melody and RC to use all the theory in it to expand that to 4 complementary tracks which complete the melodic soundscape and by passing through different Kontakt instruments would also fill out everything from bass to mids to high (all aware of our ear/physics limitations of longer/simpler in the bass, more detail in the highs) would be just heaven on earth.

Not to mention that having this kind of functionality would be one step closer to the holly grail of music assisted composing, the "one button song generation". I still go back to Band in a Box (an old software that's had something like that for like 20+ years already) sometimes just for the entertainment and inspiration of generating a whole song and having thus that mythical "writer's block" passed having a core to build around. But I don't like that and BiaB is not by far as powerful and good a composing tool as RC, so naturally I hope this kind of functionality to be inside RC. I know a little bit of that could be achieved through the Idea Generators but i've never had any success with that approach so for me it's still a wish.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”