RC resources to share

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
BluGenes
KVRian
581 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm

This is really cool, make your own cut out circle of fifths, but much more detailed.. maybe this could be down in RC as well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzA3ou788y0&t=29s

sj1
KVRist
95 posts since 13 Mar, 2017

Re: RC resources to share

Post Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:14 am

Hi. Wonderful and Amazing contributions here! Many thanks!

I do have a question -

Is there a way to set up one-click audition so that drum phrases ( e.g. Accompaniment -> Percussion -> Drums_ElectroXX (N beats) ) sound like drums (instead of piano)?

musicdevelopments
KVRAF
3573 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:26 am

Yes! The active track is used for one-click preview, so you just need to add a track where you set up the instrument as (for example) "SF2: GeneralUser GS-RC.sf2" with "Standard Drums" as the preset.
Of course you can use any other virtual instrument with a GM drum map.
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer and Syne

sj1
KVRist
95 posts since 13 Mar, 2017

Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:15 am

musicdevelopments wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:26 am
Yes! The active track is used for one-click preview, so you just need to add a track where you set up the instrument as (for example) "SF2: GeneralUser GS-RC.sf2" with "Standard Drums" as the preset.
Of course you can use any other virtual instrument with a GM drum map.
Hi. Lovely, and it makes perfect sense, but unf. that is not what I am observing, which is why I asked. I have a track set up for Power Drums (see attached pic). With phrases in it, it sounds perfectly on playback (i.e. sounds like drums!). However, when I do one-click audition of Phrases in the Phrases library they sound like Piano, even though the Power Drums track is selected (track is highlighted).

[RC v 3.82 built Nov 3 2019]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”