New Video in the Tips and tricks section!

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I added to the user guide playlist with a new video about the Slice Phrase Variation and other tips..

viewtopic.php?f=285&p=7518823#p7518823

Great video, well done! :tu: The Slice Phrase variation and permutation is nicely explained and its usage is presented.
I would like to add one thing: the 'permutation' slider tells the number of changes in the order of slices. Each change involves taking a slice randomly, and inserting into a random position.

Thank you, BluGenes!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

musicdevelopments wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 am
I would like to add one thing: the 'permutation' slider tells the number of changes in the order of slices. Each change involves taking a slice randomly, and inserting into a random position.

Thank you, BluGenes!
Attila
Hey Thanks!

I also want to add something as well. I found the best results if you are applying rhythms, have the apply rhythm variation first, then slice phrase below that.

Slice Phrases can also "fix" an issue (my opinion) with the bass generator when using an applied rhythm... I prefer, most of the time that the 1st beat be a bass note in a phrase. Applying a custom rhythm may, sometimes, not have that happen. However, if you apply a Slice Phrase, that goes away.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”