- Inspectors do not increase their size inadvertently
- Chord buttons display chord notes in the pop-up help
- When zooming in a track, the belonging automation tracks will also fit on the screen
- Ghost copies are displayed with a less saturated color and name prefixed with 'Ghost of'
- Slash chords are handled properly when transposing chords
- [macOS] fixed problems with the pop-up menus on macOS 10.11
- Fixed UI redraw issues in the Idea Tool
- Improved Melody Generator algorithm stability (fixed a rare hanging issue)
- Two obsolete keyboard shortcuts in the settings removed ('Chord Notes+semitones' and 'Bass Note+semitones')
- An issue with ghost copies has been fixed when 'Re-rhythmize Phrase' was applied on the original phrase
- A freezing bug when ghost copies were placed in another track fixed
- Fixed a chord progression importing bug
- Fixed a crashing bug in the chord selector during chord progression editing
- Fixed a bug in the Idea Tool which caused extra processor load
v3.81 maintenance update available.
- 'Medium+Weak' accent option added to Probabilistic Rhythm
- Idea Tool: variations are left intact when using existing phrases if you set 'Variations:' to 'None'
- Idea Tool: tracks are not collapsed when excluded from the Idea Tool
- Bug fix: Ctrl-click toggle phrase selection did not work
- Bug fix: saving multiple phrases is possible for phrases having the same name
- Bug fix: setting variation parameters works in the Variations browser, e.g. before drag-and-drop
- Bug fix: Variations browser collapsed item states were not restored
- [macOS] Fixed crash when right-clicking on the phrase magnet button