- "Select Partials Below Threshold" added in Partial Editor
- PCM analysis is much faster
- PWM algorithm fixed
- Fixed instant preview in Partial Editor
- Fixed legato mode
v1.08 maintenance update available.
- New setting: "Make Detached Editors Always On Top"
- When adding a modulator to any parameter in decibels, the maximum value will be limited to 0 dB by default to avoid high volume levels
- Fixed: Decay sometimes made a preset silent (e.g. when having a Ring Modulator in front)
- Fixed: Ring Modulator always reset the saved value
- Fixed: the plug-in not following the host tempo changes during playback
v1.07 maintenance update available.
- Fixed: Note On with zero velocity was not handled as a Note Off, which resulted hanging notes
- Fixed: when adding Noise, slider displayed frequency instead of the default harmonics
- Fixed: Waveforms and Wave Morpher left 'Fifths' and 'Fifths Damping' values untouched when generating a random waveform
- Fixed possible crash when closing the plug-in window
- [Windows] Fixed: mouse disappeared after value editing in detached windows
- Stability improvements
v1.06 maintenance update available.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) support added
- Fixed a module connection issue
- User guide updated
v1.05 is now signed and notarized for macOS 10.15. (Re-uploaded on March 8, 2020)
v1.05 maintenance update available.
- Noise module fixed in Harmonics mode
- Ring Modulator and Inharmonicity fixed
- Hanging issues fixed when using multiple ADSRs and in another scenario
v1.04 maintenance update available.
- Better error handling for branches without partial source module, which caused hanging during playback
- Fixed a crashing issue for Partial Viewer
- Stability improvements, bug fixes
v1.03 maintenance update available.
- Fixed: host parameters were not offered after loading a preset
- Fixed a bug with sub-menus not appearing
v1.02 maintenance update available.
- Macro parameters exported, so you can assign these parameters to any controls (named Macro 1-10) and automate them in the plug-in host
- New presets added
- 'Bounce Once' option added to 'Passing Time' repetition
- Single cycle audio files can be imported
- Fixed a bug with restoring VST3 plug-in state
v1.01 maintenance update available.
- [macOS] Fixed macOS installer which installed ~/Documents/Syne as 'root' user so the program was not able to save its settings
- [macOS] cut/copy/paste works in the text editor
- Fixed: the "demo expired" dialog was displayed more than once
- Minor fixes and stability improvements