How do i reset for new composition

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
jaikez
KVRist
31 posts since 13 Apr, 2015

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:58 am

Seriously why is there no option to create new compostion or start new file . Since i am learning the program rapid composer i have created nothing usefull . So i quit the program and relaunch and the same crap i made is there again and i cant seem to find any option to start with a clean slate and get an empty template or whatever to start over.. Whoever made this program . how can you not have an option like this to create new song or file or whatever . I cant even believe this

BluGenes
KVRian
650 posts since 15 May, 2017

Re: How do i reset for new composition

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:17 am

The music notion button is the files browser.. The reason it is re-loading is that setting in on in settings, you can turn that off there.. Upper far right corner is an open book icon, click that for a quick walk through.

jaikez
KVRist

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:11 am

thanks for the help and its because i am using a 4 k monitor that when i clicked on that button nothing happenned . I had to reduce screen resolution and now it works . but thanks ever so much for the help indeed https://soundcloud.com/user-637311263

jaikez
KVRist

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:23 am

how do i set tempo in this program i dont see a button for that . ?

BluGenes
KVRian
650 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:03 am

same screen shot, under bar 1 or, from structure browser.. check out the video user manual too.

musicdevelopments
KVRAF
3646 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:48 am

You can set the tempo, signature, scale, etc in the master track inspector. Right click on the Master Track header, or open the structure inspector, where you can right click on any parts or lines to set these properties.

To open the structure inspector:

To open the master track inspector (for the composition global settings) right click on "Master Track":

Please note the composition settings are inherited by parts, parts settings are inherited by lines, etc, but they can also override them, so a part (e.g. a chorus) may use a different scale or tempo.

Thanks,
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer and Syne

Return to “MusicDevelopments”