Upgrade RC from previous version

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
KVRer
8 posts since 18 Apr, 2004

Post Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:11 pm

I purchased RC full version back in November 2014 (ver. 2.9). I played a few months with it, but then I dropped it (probably because I didn't feel confortable with GUI and workflow, I can't remember exactly) and I completely forgot about it.
I see that RC was developed a big deal reaching ver 3.84 and I'd really like to give another try now.

I should be entitled to get the free upgrade (quoting the website "Customers who purchased after January 1st, 2014: Upgrading to v3.0 is free. You will receive your new key-code in e-mail in the next few days").
A few days ago I sent an e-mail to the developer, but I didn't get any answer. I also submitted a request from the "Contact us" form, but there's still no reaction. I guess the developer isn't checking his e-mail box that often, so I attempt asking here on the forum.

Could you please take contact with me and send me the new key-code?
Thank you in advance.
Cheers.

KVRer

Topic Starter

8 posts since 18 Apr, 2004

Post Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:08 am

Cool, I got the v3 upgrade.
Thanks, Attila, for the kind support.

KVRAF
4376 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:12 am

Hi Crazy_Vale,
I am sorry for the delay, my e-mails bounced after a few days.
It turned our your ISP blacklisted the mail server that I use (share with other companies :( )
Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne

Return to “MusicDevelopments”