R.I.P. yellukhan

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
KVRAF
4291 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:28 am

I received shocking news: yellukhan (Nevzat Yıldırım Sarıhan) passed away!
He had cerebral embolism.

You all know he was not just an active forum poster, but he contributed the most to the success of RapidComposer.

We are going to miss you. R. I. P., my friend!

Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne

KVRian
1194 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 am

Very sorry . My condolences.

KVRer
15 posts since 18 Dec, 2018

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:08 am

I'm in shock !!! What a sad new.
We'll all miss you. So long.

Jorge

KVRian
1169 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:52 am

very very sad news.. RIP my friend..

KVRian
1169 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:56 am

This is his Soundcloud stuff..

https://soundcloud.com/subcase

KVRist
84 posts since 24 Oct, 2008

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:00 am

i don t know him but it s always heartbreaking to lose someone.R.I.P and condolences to his friend and family

KVRer
12 posts since 5 Dec, 2004 from Indiana

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:01 am

A tragedy! Been following his great videos for years.

KVRer
28 posts since 2 Sep, 2010

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:49 am

How sad, he’s been a great contributor, my condolences to his friends and family.

KVRist
61 posts since 12 Aug, 2015

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:22 am

yellukhan was a great guy who would always go out of his way to help me and others with any questions I had in regards to RC .

I didn't know him on a personal level but we spoke through email a fair bit .He was the reason I discovered RC after stumbling across he's videos on YouTube ,the idea tool is what I'll always remember him for as that was the main reason i purchased RC .

I will always think about him when using this feature as a lot of my workflow came from what I learnt from him .

I am deeply shocked by the news and I'm sure he will be missed greatly by the community and never forgotten.

I would like to make a suggestion if I may that his name will be used in one of the new features or generators in RC maybe something inside the idea tool as I feel he has had a massive impact when it comes to RC users and I feel it's important that he should be remembered for his contributions and for any new users that may discover RC through watching some of he's videos.

I feel that RC is not just a piece of software that you buy and move on I feel that it's part of a family and community of good people that want to help each other to succeed and for this reason I feel it's important that his name should be part of RC itself.

Just a suggestion I apologise if that is out of line in any way and of course if his family does not want his name to be used in this way but I just wanted to express my thoughts.

R.I.P

KVRAF

Topic Starter

4291 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:19 am

Thanks for your thoughts, Dam. Coincidentally I was thinking today that I will dedicate my next software to him. But since he was the master of the idea tool, maybe the idea tool could be dedicated to his memory.
From the next update I want to list all contributors under the Support tab. I should have done that long ago.

Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne

KVRer
17 posts since 17 Jul, 2020

Post Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:15 am

Even though i don't know him in any way other than this forum, this post came in as a shock. All the contributions that he has made for us in here, all those answers/responses, thoughts and ideas and all those helpful videos, all that has come to an end now.
Feel like a void is been created, a void that can never be fulfilled.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends, and I hope they find the strength to overcome this sorrow.
R.I.P.
yellukan

KVRian
935 posts since 19 Jun, 2006 from Berlin, Germany

Post Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

This is so sad, I have no words for it. Sorry to read this.
yellukhan will not be forgotten.
Rest in peace.

KVRist
61 posts since 12 Aug, 2015

Post Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:28 am

musicdevelopments wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:19 am
Thanks for your thoughts, Dam. Coincidentally I was thinking today that I will dedicate my next software to him. But since he was the master of the idea tool, maybe the idea tool could be dedicated to his memory.
From the next update I want to list all contributors under the Support tab. I should have done that long ago.

Attila
musicdevelopments wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:19 am

Attila
Think that's a great idea. He was definitely the master of the idea tool

KVRist
52 posts since 9 Dec, 2015

Post Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 am

Sad news. From as long as i can remember yellukhan had a positive and helpful contribution to this forum. His ideas and enthusiasm helped to improve Rapid Composer , and for me to understand it better.

Thank you yellukhan for all that you did.

Secondstep

KVRian
1376 posts since 21 Sep, 2007 from USA

Post Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:19 am

No words can describe how shocked :o and saddened :( I was to see this post about KVR user Yellukhan. Like others here on the forums, I found his RapidComposer Idea Tool videos inspiring; I think I downloaded all of the content he generously shared in this forum.

Thank you Attila for letting us all know about the news of his untimely passing; he will be sorely missed. Dedicating the Idea Tool to him is a splendid idea.
[Intel Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Studio One 5 Pro; FL Studio 20.8; RapidComposer; Sundog Song Studio; Orb Composer/Producer; Pizzicato; Odesi | FL Studio ASIO (WASAPI) | Win10 x64]

Return to “MusicDevelopments”