Help me Modulate 2.0

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
LDS
KVRer
1 posts since 23 Jun, 2021

Post Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:06 am

Hi there!

I have just seen a post from a few years ago leading in the same direction. I am asking you if rapid composer now offers opportunities to modulate from one key to another. Like a smart guide that advises you with tasks like this. If so, i would go crazy and def gonna go for the full version <3 :phones: looking foward to hear from you! all the best Luca

KVRer
18 posts since 17 Jun, 2021

Post Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 pm

One technique is to use secondary Dominants before moving into new scale. Since last RC version this is a chord suggestion which looks ahead next chord.

KVRian
1284 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Post Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Actually, the idea of fast transposition to another key is very good (and correspondingly recalculating the master track chords and scales). +1!

KVRian
1242 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:56 am

lulukom wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:42 pm
Actually, the idea of fast transposition to another key is very good (and correspondingly recalculating the master track chords and scales). +1!
Hmm, trying to understand what you want here, because, in a way, this is already in there.

Just set a new scale/key at the point you want, then be sure to check the item to change the chords too. boom, modulated..

Return to “MusicDevelopments”