Session Horns - adding keyswitching to scripts

Official support for: e-instruments.com
ruslan.st
KVRist
269 posts since 23 Oct, 2009

Post Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:52 pm

Hi,

I have got Session Horns (not Pro) library and like it, but have found that it lacks keyswitches for articulations in Single Articulation patch.

I would like to edit scripts of Single Articulation patch in order to add keyswitching for articulations, but scripts are with password. Would it be possible to get access to the scripts?
Thank you.

e-instruments
KVRist
66 posts since 21 Jan, 2011 from Germany

Re: Session Horns - adding keyswitching to scripts

Post Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 am

The scripts contain propriety code and cannot be edited.

ruslan.st
KVRist
269 posts since 23 Oct, 2009

Post Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:15 am

Thank you for the answer.
Many libraries come with unlocked scripts so users can fix/change them, if needed. This is sad that it is impossible for Session Horns - lack of keyswitching is quite obvious here. I googled and some users also complain about that on forums. Why not to allow to fix this by users themselves?

Do you have any plans to release update with keyswitching? :)

e-instruments
KVRist
66 posts since 21 Jan, 2011 from Germany

Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:28 am

You would not be able to add key switches to the script, as the code is crypted and way to complex. That being said, there is a nice little multiscript created by the fine people at Orange Tree: http://www.orangetreesamples.com/blog/2 ... ltiscript/
We are not planning to add key switches to Session Horns. Session Horns Pro however comes with a dedicated key switch patch.

haiiiner
KVRer
2 posts since 30 May, 2012 from Bielefeld

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:51 am

"We are not planning to add key switches to Session Horns."

Well, that's what I call an annoying answer. Can't understand how NI could give it's name for something like that.

Return to “e-instruments”