Shreddage 3: Jupiter, latest update (v1.312). Crazy missing mute shenanigans on higher notes.

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
KVRian
593 posts since 27 Jul, 2010

Post Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:51 pm

Load stock Shreddage 3 Jupiter.nki:
  • select snapshot: _Styles > Jupiter Style - Metal Rhythm
  • select snapshot: _TACT Jupiter TACT - Sus+Mute Vel Switch
Go to TACT:
  • select MAP (first page): turn SUSTAIN off
  • go to MAP (second page): turn RAKE off
  • go back to MAP (first page): set MUTE > VEL to 1-127
Play up the keyboard until the mutes stop triggering. If you play around with some of the lower notes you just hit... some of those will have stopped triggering as well. Sometimes if you hit the lowest mutes (that still trigger, for no apparent reason) they will goose some of the higher registers, and they might play again for a few key presses. This happens with the LITE version as well.

If this isn't happening for anyone else, then clearly my Jupiter nki's are haunted. :help:

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:34 am

Any plans on a fix for this any time soon?. Serpent and Rogue are working great.

Triggering four different guitars is ideal, so I'm interested in picking up Hydra as well.

KVRer
25 posts since 27 Mar, 2019

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Hi Progtronic,

I have confirmed the issue here and checked that mute range configuration was missing for Jupiter. Please try to replace your NKR and NKC with the new ones in this archive. We are also moving to update this in Pulse as soon as we can.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tldi9qzp8ognu ... 9.rar?dl=0

You will notice the mute range blue-key-range has reduced, this is because the mutes were only sampled to the 12th fret, and the script is simply now properly coloring the samples that are available. Previously it was allowing triggering of non-existent samples, which would destroy the note triggering logic even for valid notes afterwards.

KVRian

Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:44 pm

Working perfectly now. Nice work. :tu:

Many Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Now I need to figure out how I can afford to buy Hydra... You guys need any weird music demo's for any of your products?.. and maybe barter a trade or deep discount?! (kidding) :lol:

KVRist
37 posts since 6 Jul, 2015

Post Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:13 am

What is the newest update for Shreddage Jupiter?????????

Return to “Impact Soundworks”