Shreddage 3: Jupiter, latest update (v1.312). Crazy missing mute shenanigans on higher notes.

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Load stock Shreddage 3 Jupiter.nki:
  • select snapshot: _Styles > Jupiter Style - Metal Rhythm
  • select snapshot: _TACT Jupiter TACT - Sus+Mute Vel Switch
Go to TACT:
  • select MAP (first page): turn SUSTAIN off
  • go to MAP (second page): turn RAKE off
  • go back to MAP (first page): set MUTE > VEL to 1-127
Play up the keyboard until the mutes stop triggering. If you play around with some of the lower notes you just hit... some of those will have stopped triggering as well. Sometimes if you hit the lowest mutes (that still trigger, for no apparent reason) they will goose some of the higher registers, and they might play again for a few key presses. This happens with the LITE version as well.

If this isn't happening for anyone else, then clearly my Jupiter nki's are haunted. :help:

Any plans on a fix for this any time soon?. Serpent and Rogue are working great.

Triggering four different guitars is ideal, so I'm interested in picking up Hydra as well.

Hi Progtronic,

I have confirmed the issue here and checked that mute range configuration was missing for Jupiter. Please try to replace your NKR and NKC with the new ones in this archive. We are also moving to update this in Pulse as soon as we can.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tldi9qzp8ognu ... 9.rar?dl=0

You will notice the mute range blue-key-range has reduced, this is because the mutes were only sampled to the 12th fret, and the script is simply now properly coloring the samples that are available. Previously it was allowing triggering of non-existent samples, which would destroy the note triggering logic even for valid notes afterwards.

Working perfectly now. Nice work. :tu:

Many Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Now I need to figure out how I can afford to buy Hydra... You guys need any weird music demo's for any of your products?.. and maybe barter a trade or deep discount?! (kidding) :lol:

I tried to download the Pulse Downloader but it seems to be blocked at my country... one more :neutral: Yeap...Cuba is a...complicated country , tried with VPN but not load :dog: WDF

DavidAntagon wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:53 am I tried to download the Pulse Downloader but it seems to be blocked at my country... one more :neutral: Yeap...Cuba is a...complicated country , tried with VPN but not load :dog: WDF
FINALLY! DONE!!! The added realism with pick attack, specially on higher notes is great!

Zircon, One question of curiosity... I´m not sure but I think that the old shreddage 2, have the pick attack samples option and others named Hard Sustain (precisely with more attack) and this aren´t present on the first S3 updates at least not with this names... are they the same samples on this new update (with added pick attacks) or you add something new with this??? If are the same samples I'm just wondering what you remove it from the leap to S3?? Just for curiosity, if you understand me... sorry I´m not native english speaker

Return to “Impact Soundworks”