What We're Working On (Jan 2017 Edition)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah.. I noticed that too.

Celestia2 is far from forgotten - our upcoming hybrid synth engine will be the basis for it. This engine is going to be our biggest project ever and we've taken a lot of time to plan for it. Super Audio Cart was an essential step in that direction, along with the release of Kontakt 5.6. It is happening.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Looking forward to the bansuri and Celestial 2. Thanks!

Would love to see Resonance get a new coat of sonic paint one of these days, as well.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Man you gotta get in on the 8-String guitar business! It's still relatively untapped niche with just two competitors having one. Both are pretty good products but for metal I know you would top them easily.

Love the idea of the Stratocaster with the three-way-pickup switch, but strats are a popular sample library to purchase these days, though many lack the 'Real Tone' of said guitar. What will this library have that will make us want this library in particular?

Scar.

Love the idea of a stratocaster. Shreddage/Archtop scripting with a 3-way pickups Strat ? Count me in !

Looking forward for this one. Any updates about the release ?

The Strat is currently on hold at the moment because our guitarist is dealing with some extremely serious medical problems. There's no other way to phrase it; he's currently recovering but does not yet have the strength to play.

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Is there any possibility of getting all the drumkits in super audio kart as clean versions? I found some of them sound a bit too bitcrushed even though Im all for lo-fi. It would just be useful to have. Im assuming its not possible to mix kits element by element?

We want to release a drumkit-centric update that will allow for MPC-style building of kits - that will make it much easier to put them together. Right now there's a lot of stuff going on under the hood to create the kits, like custom mapping, pitch/arp...

As for higher-fi samples... well, this might be the wrong library for that :D All the audio was captured from the respective systems. It's just not possible!

Any ETA on that Unnamed cinematic rhythms library?

:hyper:

zircon wrote:We want to release a drumkit-centric update that will allow for MPC-style building of kits - that will make it much easier to put them together. Right now there's a lot of stuff going on under the hood to create the kits, like custom mapping, pitch/arp...

As for higher-fi samples... well, this might be the wrong library for that :D All the audio was captured from the respective systems. It's just not possible!
I totally get that, It's just something I experienced personally, that I was reaching for a cleaner version of the drums, having the control to blend between the hardware captured version and the clean version would be a great addition to be able to dial in more.

Well, the clean versions don't exist. :D

EvilDragon wrote:Well, the clean versions don't exist. :D
I was assuming they put their own samples into the hardware systems to capture them, but I may be completely wrong. (Refering to the snes and genesis kits obviously)

Zircon, any chance of some more instruction videos for Archtop?

You currently have an introductory video, but as I have never used Shreddage before I'm finding it all a bit confusing. A few videos giving some pointers, tips and instructions, "how-to" stuff would be great! Love the sound, but struggling a bit with the technical side and some visual help would be very welcome.

Zircon... any chance of having this SAC patch that allows me to map drums the way I want using ANY of the given samples within SAC's library ?
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”