Shreddage 2X FREE UPDATE - Now available! (May 22, 2014)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FYI… v18 link is pointing to v17. Looks like you can past the URL then manually change "17" to "18" to get the intended version.

emasters wrote:FYI… v18 link is pointing to v17. Looks like you can past the URL then manually change "17" to "18" to get the intended version.
Or use the link in the OP...

Yep, my mistake; fixed now though.

Aside from preset load + save and a bit of extra cleanup, I think we're done... any additional feedback? Bugs etc? It's not hard to release NEW patches after this, but I really want to make sure this is a clean release that works perfectly.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hi Andrew.. (patch v18) Unison Bend is not working on CC11 i use Fl Studio and
Guitar 3 some of the sounds are missing by playing powerchord
Guitar 4 i hear only chokes on all notes from powerchord to single notes, please can you check this out.

All three issues should be fixed:

Download S2X Beta v19 (May 27) Here

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hi again.

I'm Testing v19.

1) It seems that on powerchords (only on palm mute's range) it plays everytime downstroke samples.

2) Little bug on single notes staccato. In double tracking they play same samples.

3) I don't know if it's a bug but on powerchords when i slide from everywhere to low G and G# there isn't portamento samples.

(V19) Single notes on all guitars at the range (FL Studio) F9 - E10
missing sounds.

Script Warning: at line 6497,Program 0

1) It seems that on powerchords (only on palm mute's range) it plays everytime downstroke samples.
We actually only recorded powerchord palm mute downstrokes, so it just cycles that either way.
2) Little bug on single notes staccato. In double tracking they play same samples.
Hmm.. can't reproduce, can you try this again + provide a MIDI or more specific info on what triggers the note overlap? I've been playing only single note staccatos for a few mins and haven't heard a problem yet.
3) I don't know if it's a bug but on powerchords when i slide from everywhere to low G and G# there isn't portamento samples.
Will be fixed.
(V19) Single notes on all guitars at the range (FL Studio) F9 - E10
missing sounds.
OK, will fix.

I've run kontakt in standalone and rec this on the fly:

http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/sword ... 8.mp4.html

I'm still having trouble reproducing this. Can you export a MIDI where it consistently happens? Also, when you hit the RR reset button, make sure you're hitting it for BOTH instruments.

zircon wrote:I'm still having trouble reproducing this. Can you export a MIDI where it consistently happens? Also, when you hit the RR reset button, make sure you're hitting it for BOTH instruments.
Midi file and video.

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/25046618/file.html

* Full Chokes and Fret sounds on F4 and F#4 are cut off and don't play fully.

* Same as Sworduigi says, single note staccato plays same sample in double tracking, the problem goes away if you reset RRs on both instruments.

* After increasing the "Max Range" of hammer/pull-off and using string selection, some overlapping notes don't end @note-off, instead they keep ringing.

(EDIT)

The glitch in the third point seems to stem from something else, possibly staccato articulation. Here is the midi with the problem. Setup Staccato @125-127 (no KS), enable Portamento, HO/PO. Play twice. The notes will starting hanging after the file is played the 2nd time.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/dc3e23bd44/ ... inging.zip

soundoutsource wrote:* Same as Sworduigi says, single note staccato plays same sample in double tracking, the problem goes away if you reset RRs on both instruments.
Not in my case as i've shown in my last video. Reset RRs doesn't solve the problem.

Thank you for the thorough feedback + files, guys. I couldn't figure out the problem with the staccatos until I realized it has to do with the fact that the keyswitch changed the articulation. VERY weird bug. But I fixed it!
* Full Chokes and Fret sounds on F4 and F#4 are cut off and don't play fully.
Should be fixed.
* After increasing the "Max Range" of hammer/pull-off and using string selection, some overlapping notes don't end @note-off, instead they keep ringing.
Hmm, I can't reproduce this with only hammer-ons. But I do see some glitchiness in the MIDI file related to portamento, specifically powerchord portamento. What are your porta settings? Porta speed etc?

Nevermind, I see how there are lots of problems now with that sequence. Absolutely crazy. I'm working on it.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”