Shreddage Bass and Shreddage 2: AES serial numbers not emailed; where to find help?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Shreddage 2: AEG and Shreddage Bass on Sunday, February 4. I need to enter the serial into Native Access to register the plugins. I received the confirmation email with the download links, but it did not include a serial number, nor is one visible on the Impact Soundworks website under Orders or My Products.

I also purchased the crossgrade version of Kontakt (since I didn't realize that they needed the full version of Kontakt, not just the Kontakt Player.) I can't register its serial number since I "have not registered a compatible product to enable this bundle."

I've sent email inquiries via the web "Contact Us" form, and directly from my email account, and haven't heard back. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt - maybe they went to NAMM and stayed longer to visit friends or family.

Does anyone have a good contact method for the good folks of Impact Soundworks? I'm coming up empty. I've spent US$409 and can't use any of the software I bought (except for the Sforzando version of Shreddage Bass, which crashes Pro Tools and made me lose the drum programming I did this evening. Yay!)

Did you get an answer for this?

I bought SRP, got a serial and all fine.
But Shreddage Bass has no serial... how on earth are you supposed to load it with this new Kontakt system? I get the "have not registered a compatible product to enable this bundle."

No answer from them either.

Shreddage Bass is not a Kontakt Player library, so it has nothing to do with Native Access. You just open it straight up in Kontakt from its Files browser. Of course, you need to own a full version of Kontakt for this, otherwise it will run in demo mode.

I own the full Kontakt. When I use the file browser to open the .nki I get:
"This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed."

Any ideas?

Actually Shreddage Bass 2 IS a Kontakt Player library, apologies (IIRC the first one wasn't, but I may have hazy memory a bit!).

You should definitely be able to retrieve your serials from ISW account here... If it's not there, do contact ISW support, no other thing I can suggest.

Thanks mate, really appreciate it!

I'll wait for the response. Cheers

All sorted btw. Fantastic service from ISW.
Damn these are great products :)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”