Unable to download my product

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Andrew or whomever looks at this forum,

I own Shreddage 3 Jupiter, and am trying to download the engine and samples files for my new computer. When I login to my account at impactsoundworks.com, I go to the product and click on Downloads, and the only download it shows is the user manual.

Further, I was able to track down the email from when I originally purchased the product, but those download links are of course dead now.

I sent an email to support@impactsoundworks.com, but haven't gotten a response. Your assistance would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

So I was referred to some information about the Pulse Downloader. I can now access my product.

The issue is that, at least for me on my computer, the info about Pulse Downloader is not visible on the FAQ page of the website - something appears to be wrong with the JS of the site. If I look at the raw HTML of the webpage however, I can see the info about Pulse Downloader.

Thanks.

You're right, for some reason the FAQ is borked. Working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:19 pm You're right, for some reason the FAQ is borked. Working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
As of 5/17/2020, the FAQ is still borked:

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

OK. I think I fixed it for real, this time.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:48 pm OK. I think I fixed it for real, this time.
Yes, it looks proper now:

I would be most appreciative if the Impact Soundworks support team would do me a solid and issue to me the Pulse product codes for all of the products I have purchased from Impact Soundworks over the years. Apart from 6 out of 7 recent Shreddage 3 purchases and two others, I still have no product codes for the majority of my purchases from Impact Soundworks (e.g. Shreddage 3 Stratus, Super Audio Cart PC, Super Audio Boy, Rhapsody: Orchestral Colors, The Stroh Violin, Furia Staccato Strings, Sonic Ocean, Sonic Forest, Cinematic Synthetic Drums, Shreddage Bass, Shreddage Drums, Plectra Series 3: Kazakh Dombra). Without the Pulse product codes, I can no longer download any of these purchases.

I reached out to support already (have not heard back from anyone) regarding two of these products, but seeing how many are missing Pulse product codes, I think the Support team should take a look at all of the licensed products in my account.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Return to “Impact Soundworks”