Latest Shreddage series updates

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could you please give us more details about latest Shreddage series updates, please?
Changelog:
Strumming sound improvements, improved realism and legato fixes
Minor hotfixes
Improved default settings
It may also be useful a new topic where to put this kind of information.

Thanks

We didn't document every change that was made, but will try to do so in the future. I can say that the latest update has dozens of tweaked settings for the default NKI and snapshot (particularly in TACT) that make the behavior feel more like Shreddage 2 did out-of-the-box, but with all the other voicing improvements and flexibility of the S3 engine.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thank you for the clarification, Andrew.

i did not know which hydra version i have. today i look in the hydra manual because i want know what the white thing do.

in the manual stand that it support only bridge. but the version i have have bridge and neck and pickup can switch. i think this should change in manual because if somebody who want buy this look at manual and read this, he maybe not buy because he think have no neck pickup sound

https://impactsoundworks.com/docs/Shred ... Manual.pdf
Pickup Switch​: As this guitar was recorded with only one pickup (bridge), thiscontrol cannot be changed
I am very happy with the sound and script engine(hand position knob) that i like buy more shredage 3. maybe there come a telecaster in this quality ?.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

We'll fix that manual error. Also, we're working on a telecaster now!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”