406 posts since 27 May, 2008

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:27 am

Pog/Hog

Audiority
KVRian
738 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Re: Plugins Feature Requests

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:46 am

eheh that's already on my "to do" list. With something like that, you can also do whammy and much more :P
Audiority
Need a Kontakt scripter? Contact me.

acousticglue
KVRist

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Ha this is becoming a situation where I might as well be paying alimony to you lol. But we arent separated

Tappistry
KVRian
874 posts since 3 Aug, 2017 from San Diego, CA

Post Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Really happy that you introduced a resizable interface for Deleight. (Also, nice deal for it on VSTBuzz!)

Hoping that you roll out resizable interfaces for more of your plugins. My other favorite plugin of yours currently is Magnetic Tape Echo, so maybe that one first? :D

Audiority
KVRian
738 posts since 15 Nov, 2005 from Italy

Post Sun May 20, 2018 1:02 am

Thanks, Tappistry! I'll make more resizable interfaces, but they'll not be like Deleight since all of our new GUI are rendered from 3D models. I've experimented that with our new pedal plugins, where you can choose between three sizes. You may demo them and give me your feedback about that feature (you'll find the reisizing options in the logo menu).

Cheers,
Luca
Audiority
Need a Kontakt scripter? Contact me.

acousticglue
KVRist

Post Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 am

Resize amount of taps on Polaris

You can turn on off but would be nice to downsize to count

Tappistry
KVRian
874 posts since 3 Aug, 2017 from San Diego, CA

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Audiority wrote:Thanks, Tappistry! I'll make more resizable interfaces, but they'll not be like Deleight since all of our new GUI are rendered from 3D models. I've experimented that with our new pedal plugins, where you can choose between three sizes. You may demo them and give me your feedback about that feature (you'll find the reisizing options in the logo menu).

Cheers,
Luca
Sorry, I guess I missed this reply from a WHILE ago. I think being able to choose between a few sizes is a nice compromise for the bitmap/3d model designs. I typically like to boost my plugin size by 20-40% from the original size because I run 1440p resolution. This is dependent on the type of plugin and what I'm doing with it at the time. It seems that most "default" plugin sizes on Windows tend to be scaled with a 1080p native resolution in mind. My other favorite devs let you choose percentages from 100% to 200%, in increments of 10%. That's nice to have, but slightly overkill.

I'm not a coder, but I imagine things get complex for scaling plugins that aren't completely vector-based.

Return to “Audiority”