Issue with Grainspace 2 in FL20

Official support for: audiority.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The plugin manager keeps classifying Grainspace as a synth instrument and not as an effect, so when I try to use it in my mixer, it loads into a channel rack instead, I get error an message, and the plugin's unable to receive audio. I've tried several solutions suggested by Image Line's sources to no avail, but I intend to get around to sending them a more detailed message the about this issue.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Hi,
GrainSpace is built as an effect and it's very strange FL Studio is loading it as an instrument. What GrainSpace version are you running?

Thanks,
Luca

It's the latest version, 2.2.1

It's especially strange when I have Polaris and XenoVerb, both of which are working just fine.

An update:

The issue has something to do with the vst3 file; I removed it, rescanned with fl20's plugin manager, and now the 64 bit vst file works as it should

Audiority, can you please address this? I am having this same issue almost 2 years later (and there are a lot of FL studio users out there). If the VST3 file is having this issue, this should be looked into and fixed.

Thank you!

We got in touch with Image Line and they told me that was fixed with the latest version of FL Studio months ago.
Schermata 2022-09-06 alle 15.46.43.png
This issue is not related to our plugin, but to their DAW and the way they classify plugins. If that's still happening with the latest version of FL Studio, please post here some screenshots (including FL Studio version) so we can forward that to Image Line developers again.

Luca
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indeed. I had this issue with all plugins in FL Studio being detected as instruments.

Not a problem though: Just switch them to "effect" manually and hit "apply".

I cant change it manually. Its blackout.
I hope next release of FL will fix it.

Return to “Audiority”