Octaver 82 audio issues

Official support for: audiority.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm having some issues with distorted crackles in the audio output. It seems to be with the DRIVE circuit. It seems to be in the left channel only. It seems to happen in some DAWs but not others. It seems to fix itself when I select HQ - and it stays fixed even after I de-select HQ. It also seems to go away when I turn down the input and increase when I turn up the input.

At first I thought it was a cool lo-fi "ripped speaker" sound. I guess it's not supposed to happen. The "Distorted Octave" preset will make it happen (in StudioOne 2.6 and Waveform 11.5).

It looks like this:
Octaver 82 audio issue.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I'm trying to replicate the issue. Please, can you tell me the sample rate and buffer size you used in your project?

Thanks,
Luca

Windows 10
Audio device: M-Audio Delta
Sample rate: 44100
Audio buffer size: 256 samples
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Fixed in v1.0.1

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Thank you! Works perfectly.

Return to “Audiority”