Help Audiority improve

Official support for: audiority.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys. I'm having a little survey to improve Audiority. It will be great if you can spend 5 minutes filling out the form. You'll be rewarded with a coupon after the survey submission.
Thank you!

EDIT: survey closed on 2016

I filled this out yesterday.....when will that coupon arrive exactly?

It should arrive as soon as you send the form. Did you checked in your spam folder?
Let me know, otherwise I'll send you the coupon manually (just pm me your email address).

Cheers,
Luca

NKS compliance! Would be great to be able to use in the Maschine chain

EDIT i am actually an idiot it is a VST ffs wake up Steve

would like my plugin boutique purchasez tied to my account here.

I love the fact that you try and constantly improve plugins. I may not submit great ideas but I also like that you ask.

One of the most strange thread in the Kvr history... :ud:

acousticglue wrote:would like my plugin boutique purchasez tied to my account here.

I love the fact that you try and constantly improve plugins. I may not submit great ideas but I also like that you ask.
Thanks! If you registered to our User Area using your purchase email address, you should find everything there.. all products purchased directly from us and from PB.
Harry_HH wrote:One of the most strange thread in the Kvr history... :ud:
how come?

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote:
acousticglue wrote:would like my plugin boutique purchasez tied to my account here.

Thanks! If you registered to our User Area using your purchase email address, you should find everything there.. all products purchased directly from us and from PB.
Harry_HH wrote:One of the most strange thread in the Kvr history... :ud:
how come?

Cheers,
Luca
Well, when I saw this appearing to the "latest" in the Kvr, as a Audiority customer automatically tried to fill the survey. I would love to "help Audiority to improve". I got the note "survey no more valid". Then I noticed, that the OP started this thread 2016! What was the motive for refreshing the thread, I don´t know. But after the launching of the survey, no announcement of the OP what has happened to the survey, are more feedback welcome etc. If the survey is continuous, and/or the additional comments/wishes are supposed to write to the thread, in stead of the survey itself, I think that would be at least polite.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I understand. Unfortunately this section of the forum has been used very little. I'm planning a new survey soon.

Cheers,
Luca

Can you bring us Avalon compressor modelled?

The 737? ;)

Yes

And tweak it with class A and tubes

Also a midside processor in the vein of Goodhertz but with tube, distortion, phaser, EQ, panning for width slight modulation. Even consider delay on side

I do like Xenoverb. I would like to see a Stereo Width control though. Ranging from mono (0%), via normal (100%). Maybe extra wide (200%).

Return to “Audiority”