M1 Silicon compatibility & new licenses

Official support for: audiority.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Luca,

I just checked my downloaded versions and M1 compatibility of your plugins. I noticed the list on your website does not seem to be completely up-to-date. At least Echoes was missing, maybe one other.
https://www.audiority.com/2021/02/25/ma ... atibility/

You might also want to put in a note in that page about the new licenses, or maintain a similar list as those changes happen. Luckily I caught that in the discussion about Echoes T7E in the Effects forum.

Congratulations on the hard work. Looks like most of your plugins have been updated to support ARM, minus a few of the free ones ... EXCEPT, any word on when Xenoverb is due? I'm hoping the relative delay there means we're in for a Xenoverb v2 in the near future. 8)

Thanks for the heads up. About the licensing change, we wrote about it in the official KVR thread, in a notification you get in the plugin, in the user manual and in the changelog on the product page.

About XenoVerb, that's correct. v2 for XenoVerb and Abuser are scheduled for 2022!

Cheers,
Luca

Hi Luca, thanks for the additional information about XenoVerb.

I just loaded some of your plugins on an M1 and they don't seem to like to save the choice of window size across sessions. Found the same behavior in Studio One, Reaper and inside Kushview Element. Tried with PreX7, LDC2Compander and PolyComp, basically any of the ones that have a "Size" option under the audiority menu. I can resize to Big, but once I close the plugin window and re-open it loses track of the last size. Standard behavior seems to be to retain that last size choice, for example AudioThing does a good job in that regard. Your plugins just revert size back to default after closed and reopened.

Return to “Audiority”