Getting back to coding.

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have had other things taking up my time for the last 2 months but I am now getting back to coding. I am working to improve the way VST automation and MIDI CC works. Specifically i want to make it so that most front panel controls can be assigned to an automation parameter or MIDI CC. The advantage is greater flexibility and also what you see is what you get, if a knob is automated it is moved to the new position. With the existing scheme automation is like some ghost parameter in the background, you can see the connection but you cant see the value of the parameter. It is not as intuitive and clear as it could be.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Great news!

You should take a look at the comments the demos have gotten on my soundcloud page. Most of them are directed to you, mostly very positive responses.

I really hope you could find time to make some basic rhythmical and logic modules too. Dividers etc, just implementing ideas from the CMOS 4000 series.

Jesse J wrote:I really hope you could find time to make some basic rhythmical and logic modules too. Dividers etc, just implementing ideas from the CMOS 4000 series.
They are on the list, been quite a few requests for stuff like that, so I will get to it at some point.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

great! looking fwd to it!!

Return to “Sonigen”