toneblaster video demo

...and how to do so...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Nice one Jimi, I like the overall sound ;)
How difficult to build for someone almost inexperienced?

it's not too hard at all really, i'm pretty much a newbe. i can send ya a veroboard layout if ya wanna give it a shout. it's amazing in front of an octavia!!
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

You mean that gif image on the YT description?? Already grabbed! :D
So (stupid question beyond any measure I know) with a veroboard the only thing I have to do is to place the components in right place as showed in the picture, right? :-?

all ya gotta do with veroboard is make sure ya get your circuit cuts on the strip board side rite, and put the parts in place. that's it!!

circuit cuts are the red boxes. you need to cut the vero strips underneath, on the side you solder the components to. that's it!

here's the diy layout i used exactly for this build...

Image[/u]
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

ooooops....wrong thread!! ;P
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Ehm what is that uglyface??

I thought we were talking about this one http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt13 ... ERREV2.gif :help:

i'm just an idiot, bro, since i quit smokin' weed, lol...yah, we were talking about the toneblaster, my bad...but ya saw the uglyface demo i see, so...

just build that...you'll be happy!!!!
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

:hihi: No problem, the uglyface video is enough to make me lose interest in the toneblaster for now. Thanks for sharing! :love:

bro, i'm telling ya,.....this thing is awesome. and even better with the tone blaster in front of it. serious...so far the most magikal combo is guitar>fuzzface>toneblaster>uglyface>octavia>echo. fuckin' sick!! sounds like a synthesizer more than a guitar.
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Give me some time to find the parts... the ICs are easy to find or I they need to be ordered somewhere on the net??

check mouser or digikey. the 386 etc you can probably get at radio shack. you may be better just ordering everything you need from one place if possible, the footswitch you'll need to order...i reccomend a 3pdt switch for wiring ease...
but you can get everything at cablesandconnectors.com . make sure you socket the ic's...makes a huge diff, easy to melt their precious little silicate hearts!!
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Thank you Jimi! ;) I let you know how things will develop...

cool beans, max...let me know if ya need anything!!!!
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”