Diy midi guitar like midi MPE controler

...and how to do so...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so who is the first to engineer this?

-sounds like a cool method

The prototype is based on FSR matrix surface.
The first in this method for are Roger Linn with the Linnstrument and Pascal Joguet from Joué Music Instrument. Sensel company too with the morph i use. Thanks.

it's a very fine method
- and well done on the demo

well done!
- I can possibly pay $2500
at most

-this is a real niche market, Rock Stars don't like it

Yes it is a niche market. It’s a work in progress. The final price will be more like 1000 $ i guess with Joué Music Instrument company. They will try to do it as a guitar or stick like or guitar form factor with more options. Don’t hesitate to contact the company.

Yann Seven wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:18 pm Yes it is a niche market. It’s a work in progress. The final price will be more like 1000 $ i guess with Joué Music Instrument company. They will try to do it as a guitar or stick like or guitar form factor with more options. Don’t hesitate to contact the company.
i am a guitar player, it sounds and feels nothing like a guitar or stringed instrument. its basically a linnstrument hung on a shoulder.

i say go for the stars. try to charge $3000 for it. just make it killer kick ass quality and durable as hell.

EDM, hip-hop, rock & roll indie guys aren't gonna be buying this. it doesn't have the trend setting image factor associated with it. so your market is going to be rich dudes (and gals) who like their jazz pop and have money to blow. you aren't going to push a lot of units, so whether they blow $1k or $2k or $3k -- it don't matter. this was sort of done before, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bg9CmmSHCQ
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I hear they got 10k 5 years ago->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GtbBmNEEWg

-at some point it's a synthesizer is it?

the late great Holdsworth. i say start a kickstarter campaign and post here
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Thanks, let’s say 1500. Many guitarists are interessed in, i will post more vids on my youtube channel too show how it is sensitive.

oh yes!
please make it very sensitive, we can touch the strings carefully
- I know I can change that with MIDI guitars

this is once again a very fine idea,
and you should be known as the inventor

If Korg made Nano Touchscreen keyboards?- something like that

nice!
-you can play it very fluently

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”