Can't download!! Download slows to a crawl and fails (over and over and over)

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been trying to download the 5 part rar instrument Dark Era from Best Service all day and it just keeps stopping midway through. Sometimes it only makes it a few mbs, other times it'll make it half way. I experienced this last time I purchased something from Best Service but this is substantially worse. Has anyone else had this issue or know if there's a work around?

I've followed the Best Service instructions carefully. I do not have any download managers, firewalls or antivirus installed. I've tried on 2 different computers across 2 different networks, I've tried 3 different browsers a number of times (chrome, firefox and safari), and I've tried resetting my computers as well as power cycling my modem, as well as deleting previously incomplete downloads. I also ran two longer term speed tests to check the consistency of my connection, which showed my connection as fast and consistent.

I feel like I've tried everything! This makes me assume this is an issue on Best Service's end (especially since I also ran into a similar issue about 9 months ago). This all makes me wonder if the Best Coast download servers are in the EU and aren't well suited for US customers such as myself. Although... I've never run into this before so maybe this wouldn't be an issue. Does Best Coast offer North America based mirror links for downloading?

Has anyone run into this? Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated! This is for a high pressure short term project and I need to be able to use this instrument asap, this is really frustrating :(

Thanks!

Wanted to follow up in case anyone else runs into a problem like this in the future. I contacted Best Service's support and they very quickly responded (less than a day and this was during the weekend) and they provided me with an alternate download link which worked. Sounds like it was an issue with their servers (holiday weekend so maybe their bandwidth was stretched due to sales).

Good form ToyTree123. Not everyone calls out good tech support.
~ The biggest tragedy in America is not the great waste of natural resources - though this is tragic; the biggest tragedy is the waste of human resources because the average person goes to his grave with his music still in him.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Return to “Best Service”