Regarding my recent post mentioning user Stargardtian

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
716 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:22 pm

I am writing this post to inform everyone publicly that my intention with this post (Link: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=526366) was not to defame Stargardtian, as he thought and mentioned as the case to be in PMs. Why would I blackmail someone? Also, we were discussing in that topic some scenarios to be prepared for of which refund was one and that's what we ultimately did. I have seen such posts in the past and my intention was to seek KVR members help as to what I should, especially in a situation where I did nothing wrong, as I have not been in this situation before. I have no wrong intention, which is evident from my posts so far and transactions with so many people here.

So, if Stargardtian thinks of this as a defamation or something, please note that it was not the case. I am sorry for any confusion created. I have no problems now about him and take back any claims (which I really did not, but misunderstood for) if he is willing to move on positively from here instead of dragging it further.

Stargardtian does not seem to be a bad person, as he returned my license back (and I returned his money back), which I already appreciated and thanked for. So, I request KVR members to consider him as a genuine member here.

I would appreciate if Stargardtian could acknowledge this topic and make everything normal and peaceful.

Thank you everyone!

Return to “Site Stuff”