can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
User avatar
farlukar
KVRAF
6862 posts since 18 Apr, 2004

Post Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:19 pm

To be fair, the teletubbies baby is evil.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67304 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:04 am

experimental.crow wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm
rosie_sun_tubbies.png
:lol:

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:25 am

jancivil wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:23 pm
Can it perform the function inside of one second?
The answer must be yes. It happens almost instantly :lol:
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67304 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 am

farlukar wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:19 pm
To be fair, the teletubbies baby is evil.
also, probably married with kids of its own by now?
or is it still acting? i can see it doing a good hamlet soliloquy.
or replacing sigourney in the aliens franchise :hyper:

User avatar
jancivil
KVRAF
20056 posts since 20 Oct, 2007 from No Location

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:13 pm

It happens almost instantaneously here to the extent my movements are predictable. If I go to any area here I don't usually go to, not so much.
So in my case someone really does follow what I do rather closely, whether to locate me manually or to program their bot to do. Predictively. They may have a second bot or a sock puppet like it doubles the impact.

I'm encouraged to be more genuinely expressive of what I think or feel if anything. The f**k you all factor arises. Or here is someone doesn't quite have the capacity to imagine authentically not giving a f**k what a silly person thinks.
Whomever it is, I'm sure I had some contempt for coming in, but now? Obsessive shit like this, it's only worrying because I'm empathetic.
I may be locatable @:
FB: Public

User avatar
jancivil
KVRAF
20056 posts since 20 Oct, 2007 from No Location

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:23 pm

vurt wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 am
jancivil wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:18 am
welcome to the club
pretty impressive getting one so soon though.
we worked for ours!
although i lost mine pretty quick too.
think he realised his shame after downvoting a baby pic :hihi:
or they were banned
I may be locatable @:
FB: Public

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:47 am

jancivil wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:13 pm
It happens almost instantaneously here to the extent my movements are predictable.
Jan, Vurt, are you in for a little competition? Who can reap most meh-thumbs from now until 24th of December?
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67304 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:22 am

only if you keep count.

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:11 pm

As long as I do not have to read your posts. Fortunately, the thumbs are on top of them. :hihi:
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67304 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:14 pm

i expect people not to read my posts.
thats why i post so much, to make it harder for all of you :P

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:22 pm

Anyway, counting is just a formality, I win by a mile :wink:
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67304 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm

congrats. you winner :party:

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Actually I just saw Jan´s counts and have doubts now. Maybe a competition is a bad idea after all. Seems like a lot of work to catch up on, even to me.
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:01 pm

Since my sarcastic way of stating the mod perspective was not understood as such, I will rephrase: Now members can stalk the mods if they feel offended by a temp ban, warning or whatever. What an utterly bad idea, KVR. At Gearslutz they have only thumbs ups, better, but still a little too much Facebook for what it is good for. Generation Like :roll:
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

User avatar
IncarnateX
KVRAF
3948 posts since 25 Jan, 2009 from Forgotten Realms

Re: can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Post Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:24 pm

jancivil wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:13 pm
Obsessive shit like this, it's only worrying because I'm empathetic.
Look at it this way: Fame always comes with a price. We are apparently KVR celebs, and celebs will always have a tail of lovers and haters. The latter will hate you no matter what, not for anything you say or do, really, but for being somebody.
MPC One, Deepmind 6, Karma, Prophecy, Bassstation 2, Fantom 6, JD-Xi, MU100R/VL7 w. BC1, Macbook Air MQD32H/A 13", Keystep, Reason 11.

Return to “Site Stuff”