KvR constantly signing me out, anyone else?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vivaldi's been okay here until today.

Except that there's consistently quite a lag between clicking a link (to a post, say) and actually going anywhere, but I don't know if that is a site thing or a Vivaldi thing.
No longer a moderator.

I haven't had any problems since Friday night. I am using Chrome.

last month it logged me out at least half a dozen times... but so far this month i haven't noticed but once it logged me out and that is when i tried to upvote a comment
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Keeps logging me out here too.
Firefox.
Started a couple of weeks ago.

really annoying

Is there anyone at kvr looking into this issue?
It constantly happens to me.
I think it's kind of a serious issue.

I just got a FF update...seeing if anything changes for others
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

and I dont usually have this issue but I did just get signed out
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:21 pm and I dont usually have this issue but I did just get signed out
update may have reset your cookies?

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:01 pm
Hink wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:21 pm and I dont usually have this issue but I did just get signed out
update may have reset your cookies?
well of course, but I wanted to post anyhow :tu:

i assume others are eating their cookies. don't, then you won't get signed out :)

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:14 pm i assume others are eating their cookies. don't, then you won't get signed out :)

would that i could but i can't.
would be an empty threat at best :shrug:

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:22 pm would that i could but i can't.
would be an empty threat at best :shrug:
okay so I DDG'd "protect the cookie" :hihi:

:lol: :lol:

defenders of the cookies

not sure what to say to that, without sounding like a pervert.

Return to “Site Stuff”