Sell & Buy forum scam discussion

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think a rule is a great idea. My brain gets very tired during the day thinking about the relentless onslaught of responsibilities. If we had a rule I could follow to save me that would be wonderful.

I’m also very grateful for the rule that reminds me not to drive on the wrong side of the road. Thank-you society.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I think 100 post minimum is not a good solution, I've been kicking around these forums since 2005 and only have a bit over 100 posts. It will just encourage thoughtless posting.

I think the market should be invisible to the new user until a member ( trusted member ) confirm/validate the newbie...

How does one "confirm/validate" the newbie?

Maybe a button on the profile.i know this could be a lot of work to be coded but i think it could help a lot.
I think we hould have an other search bar made with only the scammer paypal adress , i mean be able to check if the seller/buyer is clean or dirt.
I have a least 10 ways to scam nand these options will cover a lot of them.
I ve never been scammed but i have been afraid a few time , even on the seller side

I meant, what would the member do to confirm/validate the newbie, not the UI or website side of things.

Would they ask for ID? If they received ID, how would they verify it (i.e., not stolen)?

Are they just guessing if someone is a scammer or not?

Are you asking for a database of known scam Paypal addresses? Wouldn't scammers simply make new accounts? And isn't the Feedback thread the "clean" database already?

But yes, selling seems just as dangerous due to dispute process.

If i remember correctly you can t attach the card or bank account if it s already use.

Yes i mean a database of scammer uncluding full name / postal adress / email / age ...

Return to “Site Stuff”