can we get a 'meh' button up in this place ?..

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yeh.

Robmobius wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:32 pm
jethrobull wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Unaspected wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:57 am
Robmobius wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:35 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:43 am
Robmobius wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:32 am Yeah... A meh button would be great.
meh.
meh.
meh.
meth
A meth button! Yes.
meh.

Obviously it should be the mehfy button though.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:45 pm Obviously it should be the mehfy button though.
for the welsh users?

Daimonicon wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:43 pm
Robmobius wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:32 pm
jethrobull wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:01 pm
Unaspected wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:57 am
Robmobius wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:35 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:43 am

meh.
meh.
meh.
meth
A meth button! Yes.
meh.
Fhtagn!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

feh.

heh.

🇨🇦 eh.

How about a Meh-ttley button instead.
mutley_2.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wow KVR! You have really done all a favor with the meh-botton. After a KVR break, I have already aquired a stalker who will cross-thread meh me no matter the content of my posts (and I think I know which of the idiots it is but nevermind that). Oooh yeah! That really makes me feel alive and important. Well, according to experience, I am likely going to have a whole tail of enemies. Thanks for given me the option to keep up with statistics. :tu:

welcome to the club

it's been hypothesized that someone made a script which will auto-downvote an individual here

That'd be me!
[edit] (the hypothesizing one, that is)
farlukar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:42 pm
jancivil wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:23 pm
farlukar wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:20 pm Oh ah, re: all the “within a minute!” stuff in the other thread; yes I probably could, but no I didn't make such a userscript :hihi:
Can it perform the function inside of one second?
It would be near-instantaneously upon loading the page in your browser, but you'd still have to click the linkies of possible interest by hand. Or you have no life and constantly monitor a user's posts.
Unless you really don't have a life and wrote a bot to monitor a user's posts.
fyi yes, I have written such a script since then, as proof of concept…
Tested it on a bit of snooky's history, kinda therapeutic :hihi: Then I upvoted (essentially the same process) a bunch of your post before shelving it.
Still requires manually opening threads, but then again I'm not much of a programmer.

jancivil wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:18 pm welcome to the club
pretty impressive getting one so soon though.
we worked for ours!
although i lost mine pretty quick too.
think he realised his shame after downvoting a baby pic :hihi:

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:16 pm pretty impressive getting one so soon though.
we worked for ours!
I am a pro. You know me 8)

Besides, it is not like my patience towards Teletubbie-clones has grown with age, on the contrary, so it takes only a few stupid posts to get me in bitch mode. Oh, If I ever find that cave in Sunshine land from which they multiply, I shall grab a bag of hand grenades, and then small pricks and I are going to play ball like they have never played ball before.

rosie_sun_tubbies.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Site Stuff”