Request: Username modification

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I would like to change my username from LoveEnigma18 to LoveEnigma if possible.

The thing is LoveEnigma was used by me only in the past, but when signing up again on KVR in 2018 I was not able to locate that account and so I had to create a new one with username LoveEnigma18.

So, if all my posts, reputation, password, email, etc. (entire profile basically) can remain unaffected, I would like to get rid of the number 18 in my current username and change it to just LoveEnigma.

The old LoveEnigma account can be deleted.

Thank you. Please let me know if there are any questions. :)
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Here's my feedback from previous transactions with username LoveEnigma and also my profile that says "hardware engineer". Yes, I am! :)

search.php?keywords=LoveEnigma&t=74467&sf=msgonly

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=252865

Mods can't change your nick. Apparently only Ben, the owner of KVR can do it. But only if you're very lucky...

e@rs wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:51 am Mods can't change your nick. Apparently only Ben, the owner of KVR can do it. But only if you're very lucky...
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information. Just trying my luck then. :)

Hi BEN, could you please help with this request if possible? I hope the username change will not impact anything else (posts, reputation, etc.)

Thank you so much. :)

Return to “Site Stuff”