cant have nice things because

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

of f**king loser trolls
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I agree. :)

well look at it this way, we have lives...it must be horribly sad to get satisfaction trolling others online :(
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

If telling you that you do not get to dictate to me my interests and imply I'm being disrespectful for giving my thoughts on a subject then,yes, I am the loser troll that can't let kvr have nice things

If that's all it takes
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Hink wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:35 pm well look at it this way, we have lives...it must be horribly sad to get satisfaction trolling others online :(
Totally agree again. That's what a troll is like.

It is duly noted that context was again removed before name calling was resorted to
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

melomood wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:35 pm If telling you that you do not get to dictate to me my interests and imply I'm being disrespectful for giving my thoughts on a subject then,yes, I am the loser troll that can't let kvr have nice things

If that's all it takes
When I respectively asked you to leave my thread is was extremely disrespectful not to...nothing to do with being a mod. There is indeed a history of this from you, including your attack in the signature that was removed. Say all you want, the way you have treated me (for reasons that escape me) is reason enough for me to ask you not to participate in that thread, it meant something to me personally...again, not as a mod but as a human being with feelings.

Return to “Site Stuff”