Anomaly VSTi not working in Mixcraft 9

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello William,

I have Mixcraft 64 bit installed and Wusik V9 loads and plays the Anomaly sounds just fine.

Nice, good to know, thanks. :hug: Could you check the new files I uploaded today? If you got some time. ;-)

"I just uploaded new test files under Windows and OSX for Wusik Station V9, Wusik 8008, Wusik ZR, Wusik DLooper, Wusik EVE V5 and Wusik One. The About Box should show today's date next to the version number.

You will notice that now you get two windows, as this is the only way to make totally compatible with any host. I updated the Wusik Station V9 manual with a section about ACP and the two windows. I will update the other manuals too next week, but for now, read the WS ACP section for details.

Let me know how this one runs. :-) Thanks again for all the help. Very close to finish this new ACP code up.

When installing be sure to click Replace All Files in the installer (Windows)"

Cheers, WilliamK

Hello William,

I will download it sometime tomorrow and install.....

Been a long day...

I apologize for not responding sooner. I just got a new laptop and I will get back to you soon on how it works on the new system. But as of right now Anomaly is having some issues with the new laptop. I'll let you know soon.

William,

I was able to finally test this today.

Wusik V9 works fine in Mixcraft. I apoligize for the delay, but I was initially getting the same errors as reported in the Instruments topic.

More on that in a bit.

But in Mixcraft - Wusik V9 32 bit loads the Anomaly sound just fine....

Here is a quick update. Anomaly works flawlessly (no issues as of yet) in SONAR X3 x64, SONAR Pro x64, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Mixcraft 9 Pro x32, Mixbus 5 x32. So far the only one Anomaly has issues with is in Mixcraft 9 Pro x64bit. I have not yet installed Wusik V9, hopefully I can get to that next week. I hope this helps a bit. If you need any other information to help just let me know.

Okay, so it is a Mixcraft problem and not an Anomaly problem. Thank you.....

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”