Nova67P GE edition

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nova-67P TDR Nova TDR Nova GE

I wonder if this has been mentioned already - if there's something that have overlooked.
If not: a Sum-Difference (or Mid-Side) feature, would be just wonderful..!

BTW: I have issues with the current build, not working on tracks and clips in Wavelab, hope this will be fixed too ;->

::
Mads

Hopefully it continues to be a straightforward, clean, and easy to read interface. A lot of times the bells and whistles tend to add clutter, but some plugs (SlickEQ GE for example) do a good job of being well laid out and easy to use.

Any news about Nova67P GE edition - Hopefully soon!?

Otherwise I hope at least an update (solving the Wavelab issue) is on its way...

Mads

We're working on it right now.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote:We're working on it right now.
Wonderful - looking forward!

Mads

@mljung: Just to understand: Usually I work to mastering my songs on WaveLab 6 on an AMD 64 bit (but with Win XP SP3 32bit) but I'm not at this point with my actually Project and I never try Nova67P on WaveLab (but I'll wanna use it on next Masters)... So I'll could have troubles (with the 1.0.3b version)..? o.O

Cheers

Wavelab 6 and 8, are pretty different, so a problem on one platform won't necessarily be on the other. Just make your own tests, and see what happens.

Mads

Vladg, no news??? o.O

I was trying to use the Nova67P to do some hi-hat reduction and the attack time was just a bit too slow to really gain control. I found that both the FabFilter Pro MB and the Ozone 6 Dynamic EQ were both able to utilize faster attack times/look ahead and could help me accomplish what I was trying to do. I think Nova sounds great though (different and sometimes better than the other two products mentioned) and would love to see the ability for faster attack times on the dynamic side to increase it's versatility.

Really enjoying playing with Slick EQ and Kotelnikov... might become a gentleman soon!
-Benjamin

Still looking forward to this, but I wonder how far a release is away.
Any news? :hyper:

Mads

No, no news, only sadness... :'(

Turello wrote:No, no news, only sadness... :'(
Hopefully not - are you suggesting that it won't come?
I'm sure it will, but when?

Please Vlad, let us know how the development is going!?

Mads

No worries. Doing things takes time and effort. :)

We're working on it right now, but that's all I can say.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Thanks Fabien - looking forward!

I'm not here to rush, I prefer things are done right, something you really manage to do well.
(please trace and fix the Wavelab, track/clip bug)

Mads

From Facebook:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”