Kotelnikov (standard + GE) - released!

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR Kotelnikov TDR Kotelnikov GE

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Using Cubase (8.0.10) standard bypass button I can bypass Kotelnikov GE but not Makeup / Output Gain. Is it known issue?

Unknown to me at least! Which version do you run?

I'll try to reproduce and fix the problem.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

v1.0.4 64bit VST2 (Apr 15 2015, 02:51:12)

marcinfx wrote:v1.0.4 64bit VST2 (Apr 15 2015, 02:51:12)
We found and fixed the issue. Expect an update this weekend. Sorry for any trouble.

I am rarely blown away by plugins these days. I cannot begin to describe how impressed I am with Kotelnikov. I downloaded the standard version a while back but only used it recently (on the Master). Wow, just wow. My new favorite transparent compressor. Smooth as butter. I will be upgrading to the Gentleman's edition when funds allow.
Play it by ear

Another fantastic product from TDR as seems can always be expected. Well done.

Fabien,

I just wanted to say thank you for such a great compressor. The Delta button is a stroke of genius! It has helped me immensely to understand compression and fine tune what I'm targeting. I don't own the GE edition yet but its just a matter of time.

I'm looking forward to your everyday utilities that were mention in the forum. Whats cooking? I'm hoping for a TDR Bundle which will become my staple :)

Sure we're cooking! :)

Beside maintenance updates for NOVA and SlickEQ GE, we're working on a big remake of Vlad's limiter 6!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”