SlickEQ GE - problems with registration

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to report a bug: in Ableton I cannot register. Yellow bar appears only for a moment, making it impossible to click and register. Fortunately, this didn't happen in Audition, so I was able to register.

BTW on how many locations can you install a single licence file?

Thank you !

Windows 8.1 x64
Ableton Live 9.1.7

Hi gregam,

First of all, the GE licences are bound to a person, you can use up to 5 different DAWS/computer at the same time.

About your main question, I am not exactly sure about the exact problem you are facing. Can you elaborate on the following points?

- Which plugin version are you using? (latest is v 1.1.1 and available from your customer account)
- An installed key should automatically work across all your DAWs for the OS user. In your scenario, are you trying to install a key on a new computer or different user?

In doubt, pls go to
C:\Users\[YOUR USER]\AppData\Roaming\Tokyo Dawn Labs

and remove all files having following pattern:
TDR VOS SlickEQ GE.***

then, open SlickEQ in whatever DAW and register again.

PPls keep in mind that our copy protection is no more than a harmless garden fence. It will never mess with the integrity of your projects/audio.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Hi ,

I had the same problem registering my SlickEQ GE using Ableton ... and had to use Reaper to do it. After registering with Reaper ... the plugin works perfectly with Ableton.
With Ableton I had the same exact problem described...

OSX Yosemite with Ableton 9.1.7 (I think I had 9.1.6 when I tried to register)

Pedro Costa

Sorry guys, we had a little bug with the registration banner in a few DAWs (Ableton Live in particular). A re-install of the latest GE editions should finally fix this annoying problem.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”