TDR Channelstrip?

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Over time I became a huge channelstrip addict. Can't have enough!
And you have a great EQ and compressor already, maybe you could combine them + gate? Should definitely be one of the greatest on the market!

I've often played with the idea of a vocal or lead instrument specific channelstrip. No plans yet, but it's definitely an interesting field.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

For it may be worth, I am not interested in channel strips. Proudly digital, no need for those old time setups. Just my "humble" opinion.

a channel strip doesn't have to be "old time setup" - it's just a combination of several tools in one plugin, optimized for workflow. think Voxengo vocal strip - it's not modeling anything as far as i can tell, it's "proudly digital" - yet it's a channel strip.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:a channel strip doesn't have to be "old time setup" - it's just a combination of several tools in one plugin, optimized for workflow. think Voxengo vocal strip - it's not modeling anything as far as i can tell, it's "proudly digital" - yet it's a channel strip.
Yep, although I don't really care for "source-specific" strips. That's not to say you can't use vocal strip on drums of course.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”