Feature request: group/program wave matrix

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

For my workflow, it would be very helpful if there were a kind of 'master' wave matrix available, for groups and/or programs.

For instance, if I were to import three different soundfonts, each into a separate group, I could setup a wave matrix to switch between individual waves within the three groups for every midi note received. So, if I had group A, B, and C, I would create a matrix with group A, B, and C, and it would select a wave for each individual midi note received based on modulator values set for X and/or Y.

The only way I see to do this currently is to create an individual wave matrix for every key that I wish to include in my group. This can be very time consuming with larger multi-sample sets.

I am new to TX816Wx, so please let me know if this feature is already hidden inside of the interface somewhere. & thanks for producing this very excellent software !

pvh

I'm not sure what you are asking for, but I think you should look at group switching, which can do pretty much what you seek to wish, i.e. choose between groups of samples depending on various conditions.

Also, for matrices, remember you can convert a group setup to a matrix (for example a velocity stacking).
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”