I could not help myself so I wrote support for AKAI disk/cd images (based on the excellent reverse engineering done by mda@smartelectronix and others).
TX16Wx will now open iso/nrg/img disk images in AKAI format and read samples and programs (the latter fairly well converted). It even tries to re-create stereo samples even though the disk format is sorely lacking there.
Loaded samples will stream directly from the image.
Initial builds of next version.
New features and fixes:
- Added MP3 support
- Added AKAI S1000/S3000 CDROM/Disk image support
- Improved beat slicer accuracy and performance
- Sampling using MIDI generator now optionally uses threshold trigger to
detect sound start, to deal with varying latencies in DAW:s
- Using groups in toggle mode and mono polyphony now works as expected
- Tooltips now show for disabled widgets
- AAX plugin now tries to respect hosts max UI size
- Improved licencing.
- Removed OSX 32-bit support
- Fixed crashes when reloading plug-in on OSX
- Increased OS buffering for DFD from high-latency (spinning) disks