TX16Loading content takes very logn

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Whenever I load up a project in reaper, the TX16Wx takes extremely long to load giving the message 'Loading Content'. Is there something in the settings that can make the loading go faster? It seems like he's searching for samples, but I think I have it set up in a way that it saves the samples into the project so I don't know why it's loading so long.

Besides that it crashes occasionally.

Regards,
Toon

If you have samples loaded in TX, it will load those samples next time the project (and thus the state bank) is reloaded. Please be aware that just deleting a program or more so a program slot does not delete the related samples. Use "delete unused" or "clear bank" to ensure you are not dragging a bunch of unused samples around.
The load screen should, if it is indeed loading samples, show _which_ ones. This should be a hint as to what is taking time.

As for crashes: Provide details, both exact TX version used, host, OS and preferably crash dump. And steps to reproduce. The information "it crashes occasionally" is not very helpful in determining what might have gone wrong.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”