Your full version of Jug Drums is just AMAZING!

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just cannot believe how amazing and fun (and useful) your Jug Drums are to play! I bought them today and feel I UNDERSPENT on this one!!!!!!

I would have bought your celtic whistle and flute, but my son really wanted some sonic games, so sonic won!

That said, I am ASTONISHED at how good these drums are! They will literally hold up right next to StormDrum and Damage - and that's really saying something!

As someone requiring the same arpeggiated scripting (and tackling KSP scripting), I would love to know HOW you did that???? It is seamless and so damn cinematic! There seems to be conga playing going on in the samples, but all I can see are one-shots, so it MUST be in the scripting. Make sure you keep your programmer - he or she is top notch!

Care to give me any tips or share some code fragments (privately, of course)? I am a programmer, but mostly code for utilities, web and database. Kontakt scripting is relatively new to me right now.

Mike

Thanks for the compliment! Jug Drums is kind ofa well-kept secret: many people don't know about them, and it's one of our best achievements... We spent sooooo many hours programming and tweaking this instrument - and YES, our scripter is a nothing short of a genius.

Again, I'm glad you're enjoying our Jug Drums and please, share with us any compositions you create using them!!

-Alex
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Return to “Embertone”