ARA2

Official support for: acondigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey,

wondering if you've ever considered added ARA2 support? the spectral editing in Acoustica is already great, but being able to work seamlessly with Spectralayers and Melodyne sure would be nice.

Just a question, I know you're super busy already ;)

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the suggestion and yes, we have... But, actually more as a plug-in. It would be great to have Acoustica's spectral editing capabilities inside other DAWs. I'm not sure how many users that would need Spectralayers and Melodyne inside Acoustica?

Best,
Stian

It would be awesome to be able use Acoustica inside the Nuendo.

stian wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the suggestion and yes, we have... But, actually more as a plug-in. It would be great to have Acoustica's spectral editing capabilities inside other DAWs. I'm not sure how many users that would need Spectralayers and Melodyne inside Acoustica?

Best,
Stian
+1 to make Acoustica an ARA2 plugin
Amazon: why not use an alternative

+1 for using Acoustica in Nu as an ARA plugin! :party:

FYI, ARA2 support is planned for version 7.4 and development is in progress.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:21 am FYI, ARA2 support is planned for version 7.4 and development is in progress.

Best,
Stian
Yesss! Really looking forward to this. I really enjoy the whole suite. Thank you for doing the ARA implementation!

Acoustica 7.4 has made my day!
Studio_One_YYHcV86c3a.png
What a treat! Thank you for doing this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

dakkra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:55 am Acoustica 7.4 has made my day!
What a treat! Thank you for doing this!
It's awesome to hear that you enjoy the new ARA plug-in!

Best,
Stian

Congrats to this awesome update! I just downloaded the installer, and 7.4 will make my day, too, I guess.

However, the birds might not like the deBird plugin. Not everybody can be happy ... :)

ralfrobert wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:10 pm However, the birds might not like the deBird plugin. Not everybody can be happy ... :)
Poor birds, indeed -- victims of the new cancel culture... ;)

Best,
Stian

Many thanks for this.. it will make life so much easier.

are the two other plugins that are in Acoustic Post Production (DeVerberate 3.x and DeFilter) going to follow soon?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:19 pm Many thanks for this.. it will make life so much easier.
Great to hear! :)
zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:19 pm are the two other plugins that are in Acoustic Post Production (DeVerberate 3.x and DeFilter) going to follow soon?
If they'll receive an update, you mean? Service builds are planned for all the Acon Digital plug-ins. DeFilter 2 is under development... :)

Best,
Stian

What I meant is are their functionality currently in the ARA2 version of Acoustica?

I don't currently see them..

looking forward to Defilter 2 :).
rsp

Edit: on PC, Both Defilter and Deverb are there, on mac only Deverb is there in the ARA version enhancement menu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zvenx on Thu May 19, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sound sculptist

Seems it adds 2 instances/entries of the ARA2 extension in the Cubase 12 extension list...not a big issue but i wonder why ?

Anyway, great update :tu:
More BPM please

Return to “Acon Digital”