Acoustica Premium Edition 6 Error MP3 store

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.
I have a problem, I try to save an audio file in MP3 format with the program Acoustica Premium Edition 6.

Error message:
Acoustica Premium Edition can save the file D:Do not save \recording1. mp3. Make sure that the file has not been opened in another application.

I can take any file, always get the same message.

What is the reason for this?

Hallo.
Ich habe ein Problem, ich versuche mit dem Programm Acoustica Premium Edition 6 eine Audiodatei in Format MP3 abzuspeichern.

Fehlermeldung:
Acoustica Premium Edition kann die Datei D:\Aufnahme1.mp3 nicht speichern. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass die Datei nicht in einer anderen Anwendung geöffnet wurde.

Ich kann jede beliebige Datei nehmen, bekomme immer die gleiche Meldung.

Woran liegt das?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi!
puschi63 wrote:Hello.
I have a problem, I try to save an audio file in MP3 format with the program Acoustica Premium Edition 6.

Error message:
Acoustica Premium Edition can save the file D:Do not save \recording1. mp3. Make sure that the file has not been opened in another application.

I can take any file, always get the same message.

What is the reason for this?
Acoustica 6 uses the mp3 codec delivered with Windows to decode and encode MP3 files. To get higher bit rates and better audio quality export, we recommend to install the LAME MP3 encoder. LAME is free and you can download it from http://www.free-codecs.com/Lame_Encoder_download.htm (please make sure you choose the 32 bit version). Acoustica 6 automatically detects the LAME encoder when you copy the file lame_enc.dll to the windows system directory or to the program directory (usually found under “C:\Program Files\Acon Digital\…”).

Acoustica 7 has the LAME encoder included since the MP3 patents have expired worldwide.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”