Acoustica Premium 7.0.51 - MP3

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since updating to 7.0.51 I cannot reopen MP3 files after saving. Sent crash report to Acon Digital but has anyone else had this issue?
Windows 10, 32GB RAM, Cakewalk by BandLab, Harrison Mixbus 5, Acoustica 7 Premium, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Izotope Elements Suite, Waves singles, Sampletank 4, BFD3, AAS Professional Series, XLN Drums and Keys + other VSTs.

Hi!
groverken wrote:Since updating to 7.0.51 I cannot reopen MP3 files after saving. Sent crash report to Acon Digital but has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks for reporting. We saw your crash report and can confirm the issue. The problem is related to the ID3 tag reader and depending on the meta tags, Acoustica can crash when loading an MP3 file. We're working on a hot fix and for the Windows version is ready: I'll post the Mac version as soon as it's ready. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,
Stian

Hi Stian,
Thanks again to you and your team for the quick response.
Windows 10, 32GB RAM, Cakewalk by BandLab, Harrison Mixbus 5, Acoustica 7 Premium, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Izotope Elements Suite, Waves singles, Sampletank 4, BFD3, AAS Professional Series, XLN Drums and Keys + other VSTs.

Return to “Acon Digital”