Where to report bugs with Acoustica Premium 7.1.16?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been running into a few bugs in my work session the last few days, and would love to report them to you. Is there an appropriate place to do that? Do you want a new thread for each one here?

The main one killing me right now is that "Save Regions to Files" almost never generates anything other than a 0kb useless file. This is my primary need for this tool, so would be great to see that fixed soon.

Great editor other than a few bugs here and there!

Thanks!

Oh... and the region markers don't save with the file... so... pretty rough. That feature is completely useless atm.

Hi!
Xoanexyap wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:37 am I've been running into a few bugs in my work session the last few days, and would love to report them to you. Is there an appropriate place to do that? Do you want a new thread for each one here?
The best would be to send a support ticket from our website: https://acondigital.com/support/submit-support-ticket/
Xoanexyap wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:37 am The main one killing me right now is that "Save Regions to Files" almost never generates anything other than a 0kb useless file. This is my primary need for this tool, so would be great to see that fixed soon.
We're not aware of any issues with the save to region functionality. Which file format did you choose? Are you on mac or Windows?

Best,
Stian

Xoanexyap wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:41 am Oh... and the region markers don't save with the file... so... pretty rough. That feature is completely useless atm.
I'm not sure if I understand. The purpose of the command is to save a separate file for each region, so there shouldn't really any region markers written to the files?

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”